Thursday, December 13, 2012

Army Jacket & Competition time.

I have wanted an army jacket for agggges so I was delighted to get this awesome one from new online clothing shop Dolly Frocks. Set up by two lovely, lovely gals Megan & Chelsey, Dolly Frocks provides amazing clothes for very reasonable prices!You can shop their collections on their facebook page (Click here to start your browsing & shopping) They also deliver to your house, if needed (Very convenient!)They have some pretty cool stock up at the moment. I particularly love their monkey jumpers & customised Levi shorts. Check them out.
052
023-1
Army Jacket - Dolly Frocks
Stockholm sweater - Penneys Men's Department(the boys get a way nicer selection so I snapped this up)
Shorts- H&M
Laced ankle boots - Zara (Leaning to the side because I am about to fall in them lol, the heel is about 4 inches. Jesus Christ.)


NOW for the good stuff. Competition time.
The lovely ladies at Dolly Frocks have very kindly given us one of these studded army jackets for a giveaway right here on our blog! All you gotta do is add Dolly Frocks on facebook and leave a comment below on this post saying why you should win. Simple. Winner will be announced next Friday the 21st. (The day the world is supposed to end. We'll make sure it gets to you ;) )
486197_123318581158134_1824607685_n








10 comments:

  1. My sister has wanted one of these army jackets with studs for months! It'd be a great surprise for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love it, It would go with everything in my wardrobe and as a jobless student i'd love not having to paaay for it too haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The once was a girl named Saranne
    She loved army print, she was a very big fan
    She made it her mission, to win this competition
    so that the jacket can be in all her outfit plans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Congratulations! You have won the competition! Please send us an address so we can post it the jacket to you! You can mail us at lovetabii@gmail.com <3 xxxx

      Delete
  4. Im friends with one of the girls cousins so I think I should get the jacket ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My world would end if I didn't win this jacket! I love army jackets, they're comfy and stylish and sexy as well. I love the added detail with the spikes on this one, it's probably the nicest I've seen. I love the way you have styled it with the shirt underneath and longer sleeves. I think it would be a really fun jacket to play around with- wear with just black or add a bit of colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Useful info. Fortunate me I discovered your website accidentally,
    and I'm stunned why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.
    Feel free to surf my web page borkum riff

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cool jacket and love the styling!
    ..X

    http://www.pennyandpolaroids.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. See more clothes from Dolly Frocks at their facebook account here! ---> http://www.facebook.com/dolly.frocks1

    ReplyDelete