Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Specs appeal...

This is my dog, Bear.Look at him there... Looks like a good little fella doesn't he?
2011-06-18204805
Butter wouldn't melt and all that....however, Bear likes to chew on things. Mostly my things, and mostly expensive things. One of his most recent chew toys were my poor glasses.Because of this, I have been left squinting like Mr. Magoo all of the time, resulting in a lot of people thinking I am giving them stink eye.

(My poor glasses...R.I.P.)
2012-08-21201614
I have been on the hunt for a new pair of glasses for a while. I really want a pair of geeky ones, but haven't found a good pair, even after looking in all the usual places. ( And of course, in an act of insane vanity,I have walked around squinting rather than settling on a pair that I didn't love)
I really like the ones that Zooey Deschanel's character Jess, in 'New Girl' wears .
Just the right amount of geek and girlie without being too big, too square or too hipster.
Photobucket

I think I may have just found my perfect pair today...These beauts from smartbuyglasses.ie .
PersolPO3007V24

It seems that you can buy glasses online (these ones start from €111), all you need is your prescription details and you fill them in on the really simple order form.
Then PRESTO your glasses will be on the way!
This site is a haven for awesome specs, as well as a serious collection of sunglasses.

So if you are on the hunt, like me... take a peek over at the links and hopefully it will make the search a little bit easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment