Saturday, September 10, 2011

FROW.

Fair play to The Olsens. They have added a range of Hospital Attire to their latest The Row collection. Always thinking of others those two.




But of course, I kid. They actually do have some gorgeous pieces in their latest offerings, however these did remind me of a hospital, which, is never good is it?
Speaking of zany designer uniforms, remember the movie "Don't tell mom the babysitter's dead?" Sue Ellen designs amazing uniforms with an oh so hip edge to save the company she's working for.
It's probably one of my favourite 80'stastic movies, and is possibly how I got my first insight into the Fashion World. If only all of our bosses were called Rose with shoulder pads as wide as 14 football fields. Sigh.


"I'm right on top of that Rose!"

Images via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment