Friday, February 4, 2011

Mood Time...

The Outfit..
PhotobucketAll from Topshop.com.
Ah the midi skirt...Love it.Looks great with killer heels & flats. Can be dressed up or dressed down. I love the idea of wearing it with a cute jumper like the one above or a tee with an oversized cardigan paired with ankle boots (flat or with a heel).
I love that the bottom half of it is sheer too. One must invest for S/S. I saw a gorgeous khaki green military style coat in urban outfitters that I would love to wear with this outfit!
Oh and that armour ring ~ Wow!

The Hair..
Photobucket
either both gorgeous hair colours.

The Make-Up..
Photobucket
Fresh faced, minimal, dewy, peachy. Yum.

The Thought..
Photobucket

The Pretty Pic..
Photobucket

The Song..

From the same part of the country as us ~ Planet Parade. I have this song on repeat! Playing in Whelans on March 12th. Hoping I can make it!

Click here for all our other mood time posts x

No comments:

Post a Comment