Friday, February 4, 2011

"The King's Speech"

I have to do a little blog post about this movie. I went to see it yesterday and it is by far one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. One of those films that stays with you. Although I enjoyed Black Swan especially the costumes, the dancing, how they actually made the film in terms of the camera work and so forth and the dedication Natalie Portman gave to creating her character, I really do hope the King's Speech wins big at the Oscars. The performances by Colin Firth , Geoffrey Rush and Helena Bonham Carter were outstanding. I hope that Geoffrey wins best supporting actor. If you haven't seen it yet I thoroughly recommend that you do to witness a heartwarming story unfold.

Did anyone else fall in love with the music by Alexandre Desplat throughout?

No comments:

Post a Comment