Thursday, July 1, 2010

Style File.....Roisin Kiely.

Here is our beautiful friend Roisin and our Urban Jungle model! You have got to love Roisin's style she is both laidback & glamorous with an amazing shoe collection!

Photobucket
Jumpsuit~ Penney's
Shoes~ Topshop

Photobucket
Cardigan~ Vintage
Jeans~ H&M
Shoes~ Topshop
Vest~ H&M

Photobucket
Shoes~ River Island
Bag~ Vera Moda
Shirt~ Zara
Shorts & Jacket ~ H&M
Glasses~ Penney's
Carrying her beloved Elle mag feat. Mary-kate!

Photobucket
Shorts~ H&M
Corset top~ Penney's
Shoes~ Topshop

Photobucket
Dress~ H&M Trend
Bag~ Gucci

1. What is your favourite item in your wardrobe at the moment?
My pink topshop platforms. I wear them all the time and they go with everything.

2.Name some of your favourite shops....
Topshop, Whistles, Aldo, Urban Outfitters & Brown Thomas.

3.What fashion websites do you love?
Style.com, nylon & a few blogs.

4.Who are your favourite designers?
Every designer has a piece that I could potentially love. I couldn't limit to a few.

5.Name one dream item of clothing you would like to own...
A vintage Chanel handbag.

6.Who are your ultimate fashion icons?
Mary-Kate Olsen, Beyonce & Marilyn Monroe.

7.Who or what inspires your style?
Magasines, browsing, shopping, the mood I am in, music, friends, art. I don't follow particular trends..If I like something then I like it not because it is the "it" thing to have.

8.Do you find your style changes a lot?
Yes it does all the time. It depends on how I am feeling and me growing as a person and getting older and knowing what I like and what suits me.

9.Do you admire any men's style?
Justin Timberlake.

Thank you Roisin! AVALANCHE !!! X

No comments:

Post a Comment