Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscars 2010.

Here are 3 of my personal favourites..
Photobucket
Diane Kruger in Chanel
Photobucket
Cameron Diaz in Oscar de la Renta
Photobucket
Vera Farmiga in Marchesa


I am all about Old Hollywood Glamour especially for the biggest award show in the world. If I had the opportunity to roll up to the Oscars I would for sure want to be wearing one of Oscar de la Renta's amazing gowns or a beautiful Chanel dress. The more old Hollywood the better I think that goes for hair and make up too. So many critics slander actresses for being too safe or not pushing boundaries at the Oscars.. please next thing we know all Hollywood actresses will be turning up with animals around their necks and back to front white suits on.


Oh and note to Elton John.......Please do not invite Jordan to your Oscars Party next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment