Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"I hope I didn't bore you too much with my life story" (Elvis Presley)

I only have my Mam to blame for my slight obsession with Elvis Presley.I quote "there was just noone else like him"( my poor da).I could listen to his songs all day long. I think I have seen pretty much every documentary on the man and maybe I may have also watched the 2005 movie "Elvis" starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers. So you can imagine I never appreciated THIS.(WHY?) I also may have come across a performance of "jailhouse rock" the other night by the ever charming chris brown which was so offensive I aint posting a link. Search youtube at your own risk......In the meantime check out some rare photos of the King himself.

Long live rock n roll kids.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment