Monday, January 7, 2013

Penneys / / Primark S/S 13.

A few weeks back I had the pleasure of assisting Paula Hughes to style the S/S lookbook for Penneys. It was so much fun working with all of their amazing products for the upcoming season. They seem to have nailed most of the big catwalk trends. I especially love how fun the trends allowed us to be. Gettin' our swag on with scrunchies and hightops!
I didn't get to assist at the actual shoot, as it was shot in the UK, but I couldn't believe how good the shots came out. And as for the model, holy moly, she is a babe.
Photobucket
I am especially excited about this over sized varsity jacket. Gimme.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

What do you think? Is there anything there that you can't wait to be in stores?
xx

2 comments: