Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Spring/Summer 2012....

This skirt from Zara..Looks so much better in the shop than in this picture.(Sorry those shoes are not nice with it Zara!) I would have snapped it up if they had my size. It's gorgeous and perfect for this season.
Photobucket
This white shift dress also from Zara. It's gorgeous, great with flats or something high for a night out and with a sunkissed glow from all the amazing weather we're going to get this summer (please now) you are set to go!
Photobucket
Basic hoodies..can't go wrong with plenty of them in your wardrobe..love this colour from Topshop.
Photobucket
This is a little dote of a dress..from Topshop.
Photobucket
Ohh these are pretty.From Asos. Though at nearly 26 I still haven't mastered the art of looking extremely graceful in very high shoes.
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. the skirt and shoes are great. I have the same problem with the shoes though... almost 26 and no hope for a graceful walk

    ReplyDelete
  2. can not for the life of me walk in any heels of any description, I'm the worst fashion student ever. I'm so clumsy! Love that skirt tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM LOVING THOSE SHOES!
    that is all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty pretty shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours!
    Please check out the Topshop giveaway on my blog :)
    Www.thefashionskeleton.blogspot.com
    Follow & I'll follow back xx

    ReplyDelete