Saturday, August 13, 2011

UK Tatler, September 2011.

UK Tatler isn't something that I often read, however when I picked up this month, I absolutely loved all of the editorial shoots featured.
Quirky, fun, showcasing really different styling and photography. It's not often that I love all shoots a magazine offers. What do you guys think?

If I Were A Boy

Models: Dominika and Nastya Sviridenko
Photographer: Sir Paul Smith
Stylist: Mouchette Bell







Is There Anybody Out There

Models: Maaike Klaasen and Sophie Thomas
Photographer: Yuval Hen
Stylist: Hannah Teare







That je ne sais quoi...

Model: Milana Keller
Photographer: Kristian Schuller
Stylist: Anna Bromilow







Definitely gona be hooking up with one next month!

Images via tfs.com

3 comments:

  1. I really love the If I Were A Boy spread....looks so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, these are so fresh and pretty.LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting guys!! Hope you're well!They are amazing editorials!! x

    ReplyDelete