Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday Love.

Valentino ~ State of Grace.


Penelope Cruz in US Vogue. Wearing D&G. I think she looks beautiful. Love white lace for S/S. I haven't liked any of Penelope's dresses for the Pirates 4 press tour. She should not have worn that Givenchy Couture dress. Her hair however is stunning!



Kirsten Dunst in Cannes looking beautiful.I would love to get a pair of the silver mary janes.



Summer style inspiration..
Rumi of Fashion toast.

So simple & I love those Balenciaga boots.
Lady Moriarty.

I just love her style. Lovely vintage feel to it.
Elin Kling.

Zara dress from their May lookbook. I want it.
Mode D'Amour.

I really want to get a pair of jeans this colour for the summer.
Cats on Rocking Chairs.

Check out this lady's blog. Love her style and the lace shorts in the pic above.

x


(Click on names to go to blogs)

No comments:

Post a Comment