Tuesday, May 3, 2011

2011 Met Ball in honour of Alexander McQueen.

So many disasters at this year's ball. Wow.Beyonce, Blake Lively, Anna Wintour, The Olsens, JLO, Isabel Lucas, Rosie Huntington, Miranda Kerr, Emma Stone ~ I could go on and on and on!
Alexa Chung, Kirsten Dunst, Leighton Meester and a few others could have put a lot more effort into their outfits. If I had the opportunity to go to an event in honour of Alexander McQueen I would seriously pull out all the stops.
Overall I think the models looked and made the most effort this year.

I am waiting for better photos to come in of some of the other best dressed of the night but here is a few to start with..
Diane Kruger ~ This lady is pure class even with a big slit up the side of her dress! I love it and the hair and make-up is perfect.


Crystal Renn ~ She knows how to dress for a ball!


Lily Donaldson ~ I loved this Erdem collection and I have a great love for lace. I think lily would have looked better with her hair down but overall she looks beautiful.


Agree or disagree? Who were your best dressed? x

No comments:

Post a Comment