Friday, March 4, 2011

Style File....

We had an absolute ball a few weeks ago in Galway with our 3 new style file girlies!! We were in a fashion packed apartment playing dress up and having a peek into their wardrobes! What more can you ask for on a Sunday eve! We only wished we could have gone out with the girls afterwards but we had to return home boo!!

First up is the gorgeous aspiring model Ciara..

Top ~ American Apparal
Leather leggings ~ Topshop
Snood ~ Penneys
Shoes ~ Ebay


Chain ~ Asos
Top ~ Ebay
Trousers ~ New Look
Shoes ~ Asos
Belt ~ Charity shop


Dress ~ Harlow & Harvey
Boots ~ Ebay
Rings ~ Asos

~ Ciara's style questions ~

Who is your inspiration?
Rumi Neely of Fashion Toast fame.

Where do you love to shop?
Asos.

What is your favourite label?
Asos, Alexander McQueen.


Tell us your best bargain story.
I bought a 1940's inspired coat for a fiver in Penneys!


What is your favourite piece in your wardrobe at the moment?
My acne wedges.


Fashion Motto.
"Itl work if you work it"


Big thank you to Ciara x

5 comments:

  1. I love the acne wedges - my love for them took a while, mind. At first I thought they looked like orthopedic shoes, but they've grown on me to the point of near-obsession. typical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks amazing (as always)
    I think I might have to talk to a local fashion designer about the fabulousness of that dress.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting!!!
    @jessica Oh I know!! Her style file will be up shortly!!
    @rouli thank you so much!!
    @margaret yes she is!
    @kit cat I know I would love a pair of those wedges!

    ReplyDelete