Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lanvin for H&M...

Apologies for lack of bloggage, we have been busy painting our faces and acting ghouuulish all weekend...

So the Lanvin for H&M collection preview was released ..

I'm not gona lie. I actually hate most of it. Controversial? Possibly. I can't seem to find an opinion to match mine anywhere. (Apart from Louise's haha) It just isn't something I enjoy looking at.
I'm wondering if people really do like it or are they just lusting after an affordable piece of designer in their wardrobes?



I loved the video for it, really cute and quirky...


But I wouldn't bother with the collection in a fit.
I don't mind the tulle dress , the belt is so gross and cheap though..
Photobucket


And this look is cute apart from the shoes. Gross.
Photobucket


However, I do heart the bags the clothes come in.
Photobucket



See Lookbook here...

So what do ye guys think? Love it , hate it or couldn't give a one shouldered ruffled dress about it??

No comments:

Post a Comment