Friday, October 15, 2010

Hermes S/S 11

Thank you to the lovely Margaret from Shine by Three for reminding me about this AMAZING collection from Jean Paul for Hermes (Sadly his last one). At the end of the day it is all about personal taste but this collection really stands out for me.People could argue it is not very "Spring like" or "I've seen it all before" but who cares in my eyes it is one bloody good collection. I love everything about it from those awesome leather gloves to the hats. The shoes could have been nicer but the clothes and accessories more than make up for that. The leather harnesses, the sheer capes, the detailed leather shorts, the colour palette... I could go on. The collection didn't make it on to Style.com's Top Ten Collections for Spring 2011 but it is definitely on my list.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(must have/ make sheer cape)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. He's channeling a little bit of Zoro methinks! The first outfit is killer.

    ReplyDelete