Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We danced, we sang, we screamed.

Photobucket

A list of songs that will always remind us of 2009 x

LadyHawke- "Back of the Van"
Black Eyed Peas-"I gotta a feeling"
Pitbull- "Hotel Room Service"
Elbow- "One day like this"
Kings of Leon- "Manhattan"
Temper Trap- "Sweet Disposition"
The Waterboys- "Whole of the Moon"
Mike and the Mechanics- "The Living Years"
Kasabian- "Vlad the Impaler"
Yeah Yeah Yeah's- "Heads will roll"
Florence and the Machine- "Dog days are over"
Beyonce-"Single ladies/ Sweet Dreams"
Passion Pit- "Sleepyhead"
Lady GaGa- "Bad Romance"
The Clash- "Train in Vain"
Hall & Oats- "You make my dreams come true"
Wang Chung- "Dance Hall Days"
Bruce Springsteen- "Hungry heart"
Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys- "Empire State of Mind"
Carolina Liar- "Show me what I'm looking for"
A flock of seagulls- " I ran"
Tinchy Stryder- "Number 1"
Michael Jackson "Man in the mirror"

I know there are loads more.....ahhh the memories x x

No comments:

Post a Comment