Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Manson..oh la la.

Now, anyone who knows me knows that I am not a fan of Lady Gaga. "Oh look I wear giant car parts as earrings and only paint one of my lips with lipstick"... Viva la bleedin revolution, love. Honestly, get a grip.
Anyhow, I saw her video the other day (I know , I know , I'm about as up to date with my pop as the Irish chart countdown is on tg4.) and it reminded me so much of something Marilyn Manson would do. Am I loco in thinking this?





People cacked themselves back in the day when Mazza released this ditty. Honestly whip a blond wig on him and he is the Lady (him/) herself.

I googled their names together hoping someone else out there thought this also, and saw that they've collaborated. Sad face.
But in fairness he did turn shit after splitting with Dita ....

No comments:

Post a Comment