Friday, November 6, 2009

Twinkle Toes....

I am rather obsessed with all dancing shows like "Strictly Come Dancing",the American version "Dancing with the Stars"& "America's best dance crew". "So you think you can dance" has come over to this side of the pond now aswell!Looking forward to seeing it. If I could go back in time I would actually go to those ballet classes my Mam wanted me to go to all those years ago( I was a stubborn little wan!) She was a ballerina from a really young age up into her late teens. I "entertain" the girls each week with some new move I've learned( badly!) from the shows!We went to hip hop and freestyle classes when we were younger it was so much fun. Our teacher was gas!
The dancers on the shows make it look so easy....I came across the professional dancers from "Dancing with the Stars" tribute to Michael Jackson..Watch it its awesome!!.......

No comments:

Post a Comment