Saturday, November 14, 2009

This makes me too sad...

If there was one designer that I would happily invite to fill my wardrobe up with their collections it would be Luella Bartley. So I was really sad to hear that they closed their (probably floral, bow covered doors) to business this week after their financial backer pulled out. If I had more than a fiver to my name I would back them but sadly that is booked marked for 2lts of milk and my bus fair to work on Monday...so fingers crossed they find another investor otherwise they will be sorely missed from the a/w 10 shows and from red carpets everywhere. What will Alexa and Nicola Roberts do now?

Let's hear it for the designer that once said that her designs were "the kind of clothes you can get drunk and fall over in". A woman after our own hearts...


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment